Their openness is remarkable
Baffle ceilings create unique room atmospheres. These open ceiling constructions allow a view of the bare ceiling. They are ideally suitable for retrofitting to correct acoustic problems with bare ceilings and to create a distinctive design effect. Besides linear baffle systems, wavelike baffles are available as a design variant.
1) Freely selectable centre distances and baffle dimensions
2) Linear and wavelike baffles are available as design elements
3) Also suitable for retrofitting to correct acoustic problems with bare ceilings
Heating and cooling function
Systems with integrated heating and cooling technology available.
MAXIMUM OPPORTUNITY FOR DESIGN
BAHE has a wide range of ceiling surfaces for different needs – so that your rooms are not only extraordinary but unique. We make an eye-catcher out of every ceiling by means of different colors, decors, images, three-dimensional structures and perforations. Besides various design options, we also offer coatings that improve the room quality.
a) Wide range of ceiling surfaces to suit different requirements
b) A wide selection of various colors, decors, images, three-dimensional
c) Structures and perforations
d) Individual design possibilities make an eye-catcher out of every ceiling
We offer individual design freedom thanks to a wide range of standard and special perforations to meet your acoustical and optical needs. We can also make perforation patterns in different sizes, arrangements and shapes.
Perforated metal ceilings are acoustically effective when combined with sound-absorbing inlays on the rear side.
1) Individual design freedom thanks to a wide range of standard and special perforations
2) Different hole sizes, arrangements and shapes can be implemented
3) Acoustically effective when combined with sound absorbing inlays
4) Perforations meet acoustic and visual needs.
The light and structured appearance of expanded metal offers many design options by means of different structures, sizes and surfaces. A special punch and pull process creates expanded metal meshes with an high open area. A wide range of meshes is available. Combined with sound-absorbing inlays, they are acoustically effective.
1) Almost unlimited variety of structures, sizes and surfaces
2) Specially punched shapes and mesh designs give a structured appearance
Acoustically effective when combined with sound-absorbing inlays